Some products can increase male potency. However, all people are different and there are other factors: the psychological comfort of each person, age, periods of sexual abstinence and others. With age, the chance to face a weaker erection increases for objective reasons. However, today this problem occurs in many young men due to stress, work, alcoholism, and a sedentary lifestyle. In some cases, recipes to increase potency cannot give 100% result, but there is universal advice – to monitor your health, eat healthy food, do not neglect physical exercise and avoid constant stress.
What are the top foods to enhance your sex life?
There are some male products that increase male power and sexual desire. At the same time, they are good for general men’s health.
- Oysters. Men used oysters as an aphrodisiac many years ago not without reason. Eating several oysters a day, you can provide the body with an antioxidant in excess such as mineral zinc, which is used in numerous processes, from cell repair to DNA synthesis. Oysters are the only and best source of natural zinc (100 mg per 1 gram). Studies show that zinc can increase libido, boost testosterone production and protect men against prostate cancer;
- Chocolate. Chocolate contains phenethylamine (PEA), a chemical known as “love medicine”. It is associated with amphetamine, which improves mood but does not cause dependence. PEA activates the “pleasure center” of the brain and produces the hormones of happiness – endorphins. Chocolate also reduces stress, as it contains anandamide, which stimulates the same receptors in the brain as marijuana. Studies have shown that dark chocolate protects the heart and improves memory;
- Fish. Omega-3 fatty acids contained in fish (salmon, mackerel, sardine, and tuna) protect the heart, lower cholesterol levels, and improve blood circulation. Fish also contains the amino acid L-arginine, which increases the level of nitric acid, which is necessary for erection. In addition, omega-3 can raise the level of neurotransmitter, which gives the right attitude for the “time” in the bedroom. The American Heart Association recommends including fish in the diet twice a week;
- Wine. A study published in the “Nutrition” journal found that quercetin, a powerful flavonoid found in red wine, helps to maintain elevated testosterone levels. Scientists from the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle have found that men who drink 4-7 glasses of red wine a week reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer by 52% compared with men who do not drink red wine. Other studies have shown that red wine protects the heart and protects the brain from damage after a stroke;
- Watermelon. This summer delicacy contains a large amount of vitamin C, which is necessary for healthy sperm. Scientists at the University of Texas Medical School have shown that men with low-quality sperm, who are starting to eat foods that contain large amounts of vitamin C (at least 200 mg of vitamin C per day), improve the quality of sperm and their mobility. In men who have increased their intake of foods with vitamin C content up to 1000 milligrams per day, sperm quality has increased even more. Watermelon is also rich in the amino acid L-citrulline, which is converted to arginine, which in turn increases the level of nitric oxide, which relaxes blood vessels in the same way as cheap Viagra Canada. Watermelon not only treats erectile dysfunction like Viagra but can even prevent it;
- Berries. Berries of all kinds (darker and more colorful) contain a flavonoid called anthocyanin, which slows down the aging process and preserves the brain. They also help in the bedroom. Blueberries are often called the “little blue pill of nature,” because, like other berries, they contain natural ingredients that increase the level of nitric acid in the body, which relaxes blood vessels like Viagra;
- Bananas. Bananas contain a large amount of bromelain, which causes the production of testosterone. Bromelain has also been used successfully to treat Peyronie’s disease, which can lead to sexual dysfunction in men. Bananas are rich in potassium, which is vital for the production of sex hormones.
The 10 worst foods for men’s sex life
- Fried foods. Smoked products, any sausage and meat delicacies contribute to the accumulation of cholesterol, which leads to the formation of blood clots and circulatory disorders;
- acidic foods – pickles retain fluid in the body, the result is blood circulation is broken;
- salt and salt products – a large amount of sodium in the body reduces the production of male hormones;
- baking – contains several products that reduce the level of testosterone;
- alcoholic beverages – make the blood vessels weak, brittle, permeable;
- fast food, convenience foods – these foods are harmful not only for men but for all people because they contain a huge amount of cholesterol, transgenic fats;
- sausages and smoked products – substances produced during smoking cause toxic damage to prostate tissue cells, testicles;
- sugar – an increased level of the product in the blood contributes to the development of impotence (inhibits the transmission of nerve impulses), therefore, in case of an already diagnosed pathology, its consumption should be excluded;
- beer is the most sophisticated blow to the potency, it contains a very harmful phytoestrogen (a vegetable analogue of the female sex hormone), it inhibits the production of male sex hormones.
The use of clean drinking water is very useful for the body. According to statistics, most of us drink less than half the required amount of water. Water cannot be replaced with coffee, tea or other drinks, because after drinks containing caffeine and all possible amino acids. Sweet carbonated drinks wash out calcium from the body.
Men who want to have long sexual life also need to quit smoking. An excess of nicotinic acid greatly affects the circulatory system, violates the structure of blood vessels, blood circulation. If a man wants to restore libido smoking is the first thing he should refuse. The lack of potency is associated with impaired blood circulation in the pelvic organs. Cholesterol plaques, an enlarged prostate due to inflammation lead to impaired blood flow. As a result, even if a man has a sexual desire, he will not achieve the desired erection. This can occur for various reasons, including due to smoking!